Welcome to the work in progress thread for my new pack!
* * * * * * * * * *
This pack will include assets to create a noble Library, with decoration, furniture, statuettes, candles, books, paintings and whatever else I may come up with. The whole nine yards, as the americans say.
It will however also include a set of props to create a secret vampire lair. With a lot of gothic, fantasy, eeriee stuff.
As I first started this pack I wanted it to be an entire mansion with a really big vampire throne room underneath it but decided that that was way out of proportion as I made a list of stuff I want to be in it. This is what I work in right now.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
* The assets are finer and better crafted than they where in previous packs. Textures are better made aswell…with more effort and dedication.
* The assets are less polyeffective than in previous packs. Some things are rather detailed. If an object has an elevated poly count that might drain your systems performance, I’ll add a little “HP” to its editor-thumbnail.
* There might be segments and characters in this pack but I will only show these if they are ready and up’n’running in FPSC to avoid disappointing people that where looking forward to them if I dont get them working before release.
* These assets use shadereffects that can be purchased by buying Modelpack 38 They will of course work as a standalone pack without the shaders.
* This pack will be sold! I am well aware that the demographic who will buy this is not as big as the one for a horror or scifi related pack but I really want to make this pack. The price will be between 20 or 25 USD for the whole pack. Depending on final content of course.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Decorative Bookcase Variations.
A deco table with subtle specular mapping. 2 small Wooden Pillars. 1 with marble floor if you want to use it on a non-wooden floor.
The lines on the specularmap of the portrait simulate the canvas reflecting in the light. Its a subtle effect I noticed in a AAA Game years ago and then fell in love with it. Now its in FPSC thanks to Bond1
(Its an effect that reflects and follows the players camera for thos who dont know.)
The pictures and paintings will be made to imply vampires without being too obvious. This allows you to use them for other fantasy things or non-fantasy projects.
Paintings with 3D Frames
List of not included media shown in FPSC screenshots
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Segments by Bond1 (metro theater pack) Doomster (Doomsters Segmentpack2esperation)
*Window by me (Catathrenia *unreleased)
*Curtains by The Cosmic Prophet (Dark City Pack)
*Small Statuette (Underused stock prop (ww2 items)
*Bust (Bond1s metro theater pack)
* * * * * * * * * *
Feedback, Comments, Suggestions and Criticism is welcome and, as always, warmly desired
Have a nice day!